DonateMake a donation to the Montreal Holocaust Memorial Centre.
Help us in our mission to promote respect of diversity and human rights, and to fight prejudice, racism and antisemitism.
- the development of the Museum and its collection,
- the creation of educational initiatives,
- the organization of commemorative programs and transmission of memory,
- the long term viability of the Centre.
Donations are tax deductible. A tax receipt is issued for donations over $18.
How to Donate?There are three ways to make a donation:
Fill out and submit the form online.
2. By telephone
Call the Centre at (514) 345-2605
3. By courrier, fax or email
Print the form (in PDF format) and mail or fax it to (514) 344-2651 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dedicate your donation in memory or honour of a loved one or to celebrate a special moment in someone's life.
The Centre will gratefully accept your gift and will send a card to the recipient informing them of your generosity.
Planned Donations and Endowments
- A planned donation supports the Centre by providing the funds for crucial resources for the Museum and its programs. Planned donations usually include bequests, gifts of life insurance, RRSPs or RRIFs, as well as gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts. These can be funded with cash, property, stocks and securities.
- An endowment is a fund set aside and invested to generate funds in perpetuity. Whether you choose to give now or after your lifetime, an endowment with the Centre will ensure that future generations learn about the Holocaust and that your name and contribution be remembered.
All donations of $5,000 or more are recognized on the Wall of Tribute situated in the entrance of the Museum.
|For more information on planned donations and endowments, please contact Alice Herscovitch, Executive Director, email@example.com or 514-345-2605 ext. 3045.|